Who we are
Our website address is: https://apoteum.com/de
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Our website uses session Cookies, which disappear when you shut down your web browser as well as persistent Cookies, which are saved on your computer. We cannot pre-screen these Cookies since they come directly to you from other computers.
We use the following Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics Cookies to analyze how the website and Service are accessed, used or is performing. We use the information to maintain, operate and improve the Service.
Please note that if you choose to block Cookies, the functionality of the Service may be affected.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions, and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID, thus analyzing the activities of a user across devices.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
Duration of data storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg user ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
You can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser add-on at https: / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en download and install. Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics tracking across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use.
Who we share your data with
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How long we retain your data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
|Mailchimp – Mail service
|EU/US Privacy shield
|Zendesk – Support Help Desk
|EU/US Privacy shield
|Google – Analytics
|EU/US Privacy shield
Please contact us for further information about these transfers. [email protected]
If you have any question regarding your privacy, please contact our privacy officer at [email protected]